Cozy up to this 100% alpaca scarf. One of the most luxurious fibers available, alpaca is warmer than wool and stronger than cashmere making it the perfect everyday scarf, wrap, throw or blanket.
Details + Care:
- Materials: 100% Bolivian Alpaca yarns with low and no impact dyes.
- Loom: Backstrap loom.
- One Size: Length is 80 inches and width is 24 inches. Fringes are 3 inches.
- Colors: Red, Olivo, Blue, Pink & Black.
- Care instructions: Dry Clean or hand-wash separately in warm luke water using a wool detergent. Do not bleach. Dry flat and low iron if needed.
- Our scarves are handmade by skilled artisans in Guatemala. Each scarf is one of a kind, made with care and dedicated skill.
- 25% from this sale will be donated to charity. Learn more about our donation program here.