Featuring a Cantaloupe & Mint color palette, horizontal striped pattern and fringed trim, this versatile scarf can be worn a number of ways. Whether draped around your shoulders or looped around your neck for extra warmth, this essential accessory lends easy elegance to any outfit. Handmade by skilled artisans in Guatemala using 100% rayon with low and no impact dyes.
Details + Care:
- Materials: 100% Rayon yarns with low and no impact dyes.
- Loom: Foot-treadle floor loom.
- One Size: Length is 72 inches and width is 36 inches. Fringes are 2.5 inches.
- Colors:Cantaloupe & Mint
- Care instructions: Dry Clean or hand-wash separately in warm water using a mild detergent. Do not bleach. Dry flat and low iron if needed.
- Our scarves are handmade by skilled artisans in Guatemala. Each scarf is made with care, dedicated skill and are one of a kind.
- 25% from this sale will be donated to charity. Learn more about our donation program here.